200 Hour Teacher Training - Hatha and Aerial Yoga 2020-Tina
Reserve your spot in the next AIREAL YOGA™ TEACHER TRAINING and become a certified yoga teacher (RYT 200) with the Yoga Alliance.
Our 200 hour teacher training is two trainings in one and recognized by the Yoga Alliance. Learn to teach Hatha yoga and Aerial yoga. This training creates an opportunity to explore the yoga postures on the mat and with an aerial hammock as a prop.
AIReal Yoga is safe for all levels and helps make yoga accessible to Every-Body. The training is crafted so you leave with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to become a yoga and aerial yoga instructor. AIReal Yoga uses a single point hammock as a yoga prop. The hammock allows you to deepen your stretch, correct your alignment, and safely perform inversions. This form of yoga is beneficial for beginners and advanced students alike. You will be practicing your fitness in the air, defying gravity, moving freely, releasing fear, and floating into a deeper understanding of your wellness.
We provide each Teacher Training graduates with a strong foundation to teach with confidence, knowledge and an open and compassionate heart.
BEGINNING JANUARY, 2020 11 Month Weekend Program
*Schedule of dates 2020:
RYT 200 Curriculum Includes:
- -Manual with postures, photos and descriptions
- -Hands-on instruction
- -Yoga Philosophy
- -Yoga History
- -The 8 Limbs of Yoga
- -Hatha Asanas
- -108 Aerial Yoga Asanas
- -Surya Namaskar A and B
- -Adaptive alignment
- -Use of Props
- -The Art and Science of Sequencing
- -Sequencing for different bodies
- -Pranayama: The Art of Breathing
- -Business of Yoga
- -Adjustments and Assist
- -Posture Benefits, Progressions and Modifications
- -Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga
- -Safety and Rigging
- -Lesson Plans
- -Qualified to join our affiliate program with monthly lesson plans
- -Access to professional riggers, whose safety in installations cannot be matched by any other aerial yoga brand
- -Subscription to our YouTube channel with access to many different styles of classes, including Intro, Slow Flow, Power, and Restorative, allowing for continued practice and review
- -Access to buy only the safest and highest-rated gear and equipment available at discounted rate -Certified to Register as an RYT 200 with the Yoga Alliance
- -Membership to a private Facebook group of teachers
- -6 class package for Yoga classes, for the duration of the training, starting as early as January 2. (Plus each training day begins with a Yoga class)
Team of Instructors:
- Carmen Curtis - Hatha Yoga
- Carmen Curtis - AIReal Yoga™ Founder and Creator
- Carmen Curtis - Anatomy
- Gregg Curtis - Rigging and Safety
- Lea Kraemer - Yoga History
- *Special Guest Instructors TBD
Founder and creator Carmen Curtis is a world-renowned yoga teacher, a professional Cirque performer and a former national gymnast. She has been practicing and teaching yoga and aerial yoga for over 16 years. Known as a “teacher’s teacher” who guides practices with great empathy, compassion and a desire to help serve.
More about Carmen: https://airealyoga.com/about-the-founder/
Follow her journey on Instagram @carmencurtis1
Location: AIReal Yoga Training Center, and RYS Registered Yoga Studio with the Yoga Alliance, located in The Aerial Studio 4476 Dupont Ct. Suite B Ventura, CA 93003 (805) 340-3412 www.theaerialstudio.net
*AIReal Yoga™ Training Center is conveniently located in the beach town of Ventura, California; about 1 hour north of Los Angeles and 30 minutes south of Santa Barbara.
200 Hour Tuition: Early Bird Pricing - (When paid in full) $3400 when paid by October 11th, 2019 $3600 when paid by November 11th, 2019 $3800 when paid after December 11th, 2019
*PAYMENT PLANS are available! 6 month plan.
Refund Policy: All requests to withdraw from the course must be received in writing. Those withdrawing 4 weeks prior to the start of a given level are eligible for a refund, minus a non-refundable $500 administrative fee. Those withdrawing after the 4 weeks prior, but a week ahead of the start date, are eligible for a partial refund, minus $500, and prorated sections of the course already taken. There will be no refunds after a week before course instruction begins.
*Additional Requirements for certification: Class attendance, Take/Observe 50 classes (a mix of yoga and aerial yoga), and Practice Teach/Assist 20 classes. *Class curriculum/schedule may alter slightly. All registered students will be given all specifics should any changes occur.
*A teacher's contract will need to be signed prior to the start of the training.
Travel, accommodations, & meals are organized by each participant. We highly recommend travel insurance to protect yourself against unforeseen circumstances. Wanna make payments?!